Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sex and the Single Assistance Dog; what are my children doing now?

I decided to post some photos of a promotional photo shoot. These puppies were engaged to be actors. They are twelve weeks old and they are Rebel’s grandchildren.

Rebel has produced daughters and sons and has many grand children. She also has a son living in Chicago(USA).

Have you ever wondered what makes a good dog good and an exceptional gifted dog? I asked that question to Leonie & Steve Neill owners of Goldmatt Kennels in an interview recently.

Read what a top Golden Retriever breeder has to say about these beautiful dogs in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. I'll be back to read more of your posts!

    I want to know more about assistance dogs. I had an awesome Newfoundland ten years ago. He would have been a great working dog. The bond between us was amazing. I could have trained him to do anything. I still miss Bud.

    Hope to talk to you soon...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan,
    I did so much enjoy your blog: Animal Talk.
    There is so much we can learn about sharing life with animals.
    Your site is so full of information and it is so enjoyable to read.

    Thanks again,
    Guy

    ReplyDelete