Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Hairy Situation

Rebel and I have a date.

Rebel is going to take me for a walk to have coffee with a friend later on this morning. Rebel’s made a booking. She likes to chat to the Italian Waitress and watch people pass by. She doesn’t order a dogie-chino, gives her indigestion.

I put flea treatment on Rebel Sunday:(a regular monthly event): she is still very itchy and is scratching my place full of hair. I think that I will just let it pile up and then when it reaches the ceiling we could either, 1. Have a lined hair cave? or 2. Collect the hair and make 100.000,000,000 donnas for less fortunate hairless doggies?

The hairy possibilities might be endless because, well lets say she is doing a great performance. I oddly like it, emmm, so cosy , so warm... I found hair in my fridge and in the microwave oven? Hey if it is in my underwear why shouldn’t it be in those too? I’ll soon have to brush those as well as Rebel. It is hard to get the fridge to roll over though!

I did my laundry long last :)yes, I really, actually did it:(. or 3. I could paint myself with some glue and roll in the hair! The error on my part of this was I didn’t notice that I picked up one of Rebel’s drying off towels, it was in with all of my tee shirts and undies, now I have more hair on my lower region than I started out with. I’m sure most of the neighbors will have hair balls too, as it is a communal washing / drying machines. I did try :{very hard;}{ to get the hair out but I do not think that it is possible.

Hairy situation a very hairy situation!

Sorry about not posting the breeder's story but there has been an ill pup that has to be looked after first. I will post it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guy,

    Love the photo of Rebel curled up under her blanket.

    I am so sorry I haven't sent my Breeder's Story yet as you know I have had a very sick puppy and yesterday she had another very bad turn, we are still trying to find out what is causing it.

    As soon as things settle down with her and I can devote the time to writing what I want to write I will do so.

    Leonie

    ReplyDelete